Thanks to the fact that my wonderful co-worker Edward Cullen is out sick and in bed with some God-awful Flu thing, I am now a teacher. I have been subing his classes. It is amazing how rambuksious 14 year old boys can be at 830am.
At 8am i've been up for 2 hours and Im ready for my second cup of coffee or my morning nap. (well not today, I woke up at 7:30 when Eddie texted me asking me to cover his classes again and basically ran to work to get here before the 8:05 Bell) I am pleasently suprised at how well the boys listen. I don't know what I was expecting working here, I think I let Matt's rantings get to my head. I know its only the third week but I am really enjoying my job and all the people I have met here so far.
This weekend we are going to hang out with a guy who is in JVI leaving for Peru in a few months. It will be cool to find another volunteer friends. Yeah hes leaving in Nov but hopefully we can be friends until then. I miss having the other volunteer friends like the AVs :(. So many memories in Beverly, Some were slamming others, well they make for interesting life stories.
I miss Chi-town and it's people alot, but im definatly starting to feel the Arizona Love and once it gets a little cooler here in Arizona, I feel the love ever more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment