Friday, September 24, 2010

I've Come to Realize

1. I've come to realize that things...Happen for a reason and we should be grateful for everything we have in life, becuase it can be lost in a second.

2. I've come to realize that my friends...Are my life. I could not have done half of what I did without them, they made me the person I am today, and I thank the Lord for the people who have found me, everyday.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I love to listen to music, and sing. I also have conversations with myself, sometimes in french.

4. I've come to realize that I need...to not worry so much about pleasing others and just be myself.

5. I've come to realize that the person you may have....taken for granted might not know how much they really mean to you.

6. I've come to realize that life....is what you make of it. You only get out what you have put in.

7. I've come to realize that procrastination...is laziness in disguise.

8. I've come to realize that money...really does make the world go round, but definatly doesn't grow on trees.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...make life worth living.

10. I've come to learn that I'll always...care about people way to much and be way too emotional.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...don't have to share my blood and DNA.

12. I've come to learn that my mom...is more then a mother, she is a friend.

13. I've come to learn that my cell phone...is nice to turn off once in a while.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...God gave me the opportunity to see the Sun for one more day.

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to bed...That I need to go with the flow and not over think things

16. I've come to realize that right now i am thinking...I really do miss my family and friends.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...is a great role model and influence in my life.

18. I've come to realize that when i get on Facebook...That I have way to many "friends" who I never talk to.

19. I've come to realize that today...is the day to make things happen.

20. I've come to realize that tonite...'s the night, let's love it up.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow....I can sleep past 6.

22. I've come to realize that I really want...my family and friends to be happy.

23. I've come to realize that the person most likely to read this....Is really important to me.

24. I've come to realize that life...is worth it.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...will go to fast.

26. I've come to realize that the best music to listen to when I'm upset is...music that brings out the tears. I just need to get it out.

27. I've come to realize that my friends....are people I can not possibly ever live without.

28. I've come to realize that this year...has challenged me more then anything I have ever done in my life and made me appriciate people and things I have taken advantage of before.

29. I've come to realize that people....do crazy things when they are in Love.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...think things through a little better.

31. I've come to realize that I love...my life, I couldn't ask for anything more.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...how some people have no passion or desire for life.

33. I've come to realize my past...is my past for a reason.

34. I've come to realize that parties...are over-rated.

35. I've come to realize that I...am stronger then I thought.

36. I've come to realize that my life...should be lived for others.

37. I’ve come to realize that my favorite comfort food is...pizza

38. I’ve come to realize I’ll never like...to do laundry

39. I’ve come to realize my favorite moment in life so far is...coming home to hug and love after being away for so long.

40. I’ve come to realize...that God is in control and I'm just along for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! and u either got this from j-r or me.. bc i got it from her.. lol
    love u and ty 4 always being there..

    ReplyDelete